Website ThinkTank Management Consulting
Works better for you
Project Manager for data migrations in the IT Infrastructure domain
Client: Our customer is a successful Microsoft Gold Partner for transforming enterprise Microsoft infrastructures. They provide the software, methodology and the required professional services to transform, migrate, merge or upgrade environments with e.g. Exchange, Active Directory, SharePoint or Office365 services. The company started in the early nineties and has served thousands of medium to large size companies all over the world and still does every day.
- Successfully develops, manages, executes and refines project plans throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effectively manages resource allocation for best use of talent, budget and time.
- Ensures that consultant and client teams understand the scope of each project.
- Actively communicates project status to stakeholders, i.e. clients, consultants and internal.
- Achieves a high level of customer satisfaction and effectively resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- Anticipates, identifies and resolves issues/concerns both internally and externally.
- Develops and presents solutions to appropriate parties.
- Recommends and assists in the development of project methodology and process improvements.
- Develops and implements internal systems to support, document, automate and improve internal processes.
- Exhibits cost containment focus during billable and non-billable assignments.
- Completes and approves standard administrative requirements such as time, quality and budget control.
- Participates in pre-sales activities including proposal development.
- Mines customer accounts for opportunities to upsell and promote the companies products and services.
- Works effectively and professionally with client and company staff, maintaining positive working relationships and a positive teamwork environment.
- Manages scoping activities and the production of Statements of Work and Sales Proposals
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with project management in a technical environment, preferably in a client site, systems implementation environment.
- Strong project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple medium to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Expertise in setting and managing customer/partner expectations.
- Proficient experience in technology Professional Services in a business environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to interface with customers on cross-functional work teams both in person and in writing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project.
- Bachelors or technical degree in a related field or some equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken German & English language skills (other languages an advantage)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org